Easy Marketing Ltd is registered in England and Wales, our Company Number is 14020630.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors of the site. However, if you are a customer and want to learn about our policies regarding purchases and use of our services, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for seperate services.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website, lease read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Easy Marketing Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Easy Marketing Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
1.1 Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:“Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
“We” or “Us” or “Our” means Easy Marketing Ltd, a company registered in England under 14020630, whose registered address is 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
1.2 Information about Us
Easy Marketing Ltd is a company incorporated in with registered number 14020630 whose registered address is 56 Dawlish Mount, Leeds, England, LS9 9DY, and operates the Website https://easymarketing.uk/. You can contact Easy Marketing Ltd by email on email@example.com.
2. Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free.
- It is your responsibility to make any arrangements necessary to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and “as available” on an “as available”. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part thereof) without notice. We will not be liable to you if Our Site (or any part thereof) is unavailable and for any period.
3. Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Easy Marketing Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may do the following for your own personal, non-commercial use:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
b. Download Our Site (or any part thereof) for caching;
c. Print page from Our Site;
d. Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
e. Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Easy Marketing Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
4. Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so fairly and legally;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a calculated way to damage our reputation or take unfair advantage.
- You may link to any page of Our Site.
- Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please get in touch with Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site, the main content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive;
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- It is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual obligations and responsibilities of confidence.
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
5. Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
7. Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we believe there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- Direct Debit; and
- WeChat, Alipay.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
10. Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information Easy Marketing Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Easy Marketing Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- While Easy Marketing Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard, and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Easy Marketing Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Easy Marketing Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole) of) the Website, including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website, unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
11.Terms and Conditions for Separate Services.
Please note that we offer various services, and each service has its own terms and conditions that apply to the customer. You can find the terms and conditions for each service by clicking on the following links:
- Services Specification: https://easymarketing.uk/service-docs/services-specification/
- Terms and Conditions for Web Design: https://easymarketing.uk/service-docs/web-design-terms-and-conditions/
- WordPress Website Training Contract: https://easymarketing.uk/service-docs/wordpress-website-training-contract/
It is important to note that these terms and conditions will apply to the customer, and this General Terms and Conditions agreement will apply to all visitors. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions,” “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We strive to provide clear and transparent communication with our clients and customers.
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page regularly.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Country of England.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and Easy Marketing Ltd are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and Easy Marketing Ltd agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator if mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Easy Marketing Ltd. The unsuccessful party will pay the costs of any mediation or arbitration.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Easy Marketing Ltd agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
- If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal, and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.